Sauter Differential-Pressure Switch, DSD
How energy efficiency is improved
Demand-led controlling and monitoring, without auxiliary energy.
Areas of application
For controlling and monitoring pressures in liquids, gases and vapours, as well as for monitoring the flow of heating pumps.Especially suitable for equipment that is subject to vibrations.
- Pressure range: 0.2 to 16 bar
- Contact rating: 4 mA, 5 V to 10 A, 250 V
- Up to 110 °C media temperature
- Gold-plated silver contacts
- Adjustable switching difference
- Mechanical service life: > 1x 106 switching cycles
- Light-alloy housing with transparent cover made of impact-resistant thermoplastic
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +70 °C
- IP 65
- Standard housing-mounted plug with cable connector for cables of 6 to 10 mm in diameter